NATURAL GAS ENGINE OILS
Petro-Canada SENTRON™ natural gas engine oils (NGEO) are premium performance, long life engine oils specially formulated to lubricate natural gas engines and compressors. SENTRON’s extended drain intervals can mean lower maintenance costs, less used oil to dispose of and a more efficient and profitable operation.
SENTRON’s exceptional performance is especially important in the severe service conditions common in compression, power generation and
combined heat and power applications. Its outstanding anti-wear protection helps to minimize polish and wear of cylinder liners and wear of
piston rings, while helping to reduce carbon buildup.
That can mean:
• Longer service intervals
• Cleaner engines with less wear
• Less downtime
• Less backfiring
• Fewer service calls
SENTRON natural gas engine oils are formulated with Petro-Canada’s ultra pure HT Severely Hydrocracked base oils and highly advanced additive technology to help deliver a combination of extended oil life, extended drain intervals and excellent control of engine deposits. Offering exceptional protection against wear and corrosion, SENTRON helps provide worry-free operation, increased engine durability and engine life, which can lead to a reduction in overall operating costs.
SENTRON natural gas engine oils span the typical levels of sulphated ash and SAE viscosity grades required by gas engine manufacturers. Moreover, they have a proven track record of successful use under a wide range of operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Longer oil life provides long-lasting equipment protection
• Exceptional resistance to breakdown caused by oxidation and nitration.
• Helps extend engine life by reducing varnish, sludge and carbon deposits.
• Helps improve engine performance.
• Outstanding anti-wear/anti-scuff protection helps to:
• Control and minimize valve recession.
• Reduce wear on piston rings, cylinder liners and bearings, prolonging engine life.
• Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
• Keeps engine parts clean by:
• Minimizing ring zone and valve stem deposits.
• Minimizing port blockage in 2-cycle gas engines.
• Improving engine lubrication by maintaining clean oil-ways.
• Maximizing the time between major engine overhauls.
• Preventing corrosion.
• Extremely low oil volatility helps to:
• Improve work environment through absence of oil odour.
• Minimize oil consumption.
*Performance results may vary due to factors such as, but not limited to, engine optimization, load, fuel gas quality, proper maintenance, type of engine and application.
- Extended drain interval
- Long Life
- Outstanding Anti-wear protection
- 20 Ltr
- 205 Ltr