Petro Canada PURITY™ FG EP 460 Gear Fluid
Petro Canada’s PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids are advanced food grade lubricants formulated to deliver long lasting protection.
PURITY™ FG’s outstanding performance results from more than 30 years formulating experience. Using the HT Purity Process, Petro- Canada produces a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil – among the purest in the world.
Virtually free of impurities that can hinder performance and fortified with specially selected performance additives, PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, and protection from wear and shock loading.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids also meet purity standards that are among the highest in the food processing industry and fit perfectly in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans.
Features and Benefits
• Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown
• Helps keep gear boxes free of sludge and varnish
• Results in longer fluid life and reduced downtime even at high temperatures and in the presence of water and acidic contamination
• Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Protects gears from moisture damage
• Prevents the formation of emulsions that cause rust
• Protects bronze and copper components
• Excellent wear and extreme pressureprotection
• Helps prevent seizure, scuffing and spalling under shock loading conditions
• Reduces gear and bearing wear
• Improves load bearing capability
• Resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Prevents reservoir overflow
• Helps prevent gear damage caused by insufficient lubricant film due to aeration
• Resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water
• Fully approved for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• All fluid components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 “Lubricants with incidental food contact”
• Acceptable for use in food processing plants in Canada
• Certified by Star K for use in equipment for the preparation of Kosher food.
• Certified Halal by IFANCA
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding lubrication in enclosed gears (worm, helical, bevel and spur) operating under normal or heavy shock-loading conditions.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids can also be used in bearings and chain drives, providing long service life and clean operation
- Food Safe
- NSF H1 Registered
- 20 Ltr
- 205 Ltr