PURITY FG AW 68 HYDRAULIC FLUID
Petro-Canada’s PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids are advanced food grade lubricants formulated to deliver long lasting protection.
PURITY FG’s performance results from more than 30 years formulating experience. Using the HT purity process, Petro-Canada produces a 99.9%, crystal clear base oil – among the purest in the world. Virtually free of impurities that can hinder performance and fortified with specially selected performance additives, PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids have excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown. Tough enough to handle wet food processing environments with acidic contaminants and wide temperature swings, PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids can help extend equipment life and reduce operational downtime.
Features and Benefits
• Resists oxidative breakdown
• Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown even at high temperatures and in the presence of water and acidic contamination
• Helps keep systems free of sludge and varnish to ensure smooth and reliable operation of hydraulic valves and actuators
• Excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown can result in longer fluid life and help reduce downtime in tough operating environments
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Protects metal pump parts from scuffing and scoring
• Protects equipment operating at high production rates for extended periods in tough conditions
• Helps to extend equipment life
• Improves operating reliability over a wide range of pump output pressures
• PURITY FG AW46 passes Vickers 35VQ25A test
• Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Prevents pump, actuator and circulatingsystem damage in moist or wet operations
• Excellent resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water without loss of performance additives
• Maintains consistency and fluid performance in the presence of food acids, juices and byproducts
• Highly resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Prevents reservoir overflow
• Eliminates “sponginess” from hydraulic systems and damage caused by pump cavitation
Food Grade Approvals
• Fully approved for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• All fluid components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 “Lubricants with incidental foodcontact”
• Acceptable for use in food processing facilities in Canada.
• Certified by Star K for use in equipment for the preparation of Kosher food
• Certified Halal by IFANCA
• Fits perfectly in HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans
PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids provide excellent performance in high pressure systems including applications operating at more than 1000 psi (7000 kPa). They may also be used to lubricate anti-friction bearings and general circulating systems.
PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids can also be used in inline oilers in pneumatic systems commonly found in food packaging applications. PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids are ideal because they deliver clean, non-varnishing performance even in extended service, and are essentially odourless in the exhaust air.
- Food Safe
- NSF H1 Registered
- Hydraulic Oil
- 20 Ltr
- 205 Ltr