HYDREX™ XV ALL SEASONS
Petro-Canada’s HYDREXTM XV hydraulic fluid is a semi-synthetic, long life, anti-wear fluid designed for all season use in heavy duty hydraulic systems. HYDREX XV provides excellent operating and maintenance benefits for increased productivity in very hot or cold temperatures. Within the HYDREX product line, HYDREX XV offers the highest potential for fuel
and energy efficiencies. HYDREX XV starts with the HT purity process to produce a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil.
By removing the impurities that can hinder the performance of competitive conventional oils, and blending in our specialty additives, HYDREX XV achieves distinct performance advantages. HYDREX XV retains its ‘fresh oil’ properties longer providing resistance to oxidative breakdown and outstanding wear protection in year round temperatures.
Features and Benefits
• All Season Performance
• Allows hydraulic systems to start at temperatures as low as -34°C (-29°F) and run as high as 90°C (194°F)±
• Shorter warm-up time on cold days and faster, smoother response for hydraulic systems
• Extra protection from wear during periods of extreme high temperatures for greater peace of mind
• Consolidate to one product all year long
• Inventory consolidation to just one fluid for reduced costs and less chance of misapplication
• Helps protect against equipment failure during the wide temperature swings of spring and fall and eliminates chance of damage due to missed seasonal oil changes
Petro-Canada’s HYDREX XV All Season hydraulic fluid is recommended for year-round use in piston, gear and vane hydraulic pumps found on industrial machinery and mobile equipment. HYDREX XV may be used in systems equipped with fine filters down to 3 microns without loss of additives or causing filter plugging.
HYDREX XV hydraulic fluid is approved against the following hydraulic equipment manufacturers’ specifications:
• Eaton E-FDGN-TB002-E
• Denison HF-0
HYDREX XV meets the following specifications:
• ISO 11158 HV
• DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP
• ASTM D6158 HV
• JCMAS HK and the requirements of the Rexroth A2F10 pump test
HYDREX XV is recommended for use in equipment manufactured by Eaton Vickers, Denison, Bosch Rexroth, Sauer-Danfoss, Racine, Oilgear, Hydreco, Dynex and others.
Hydrex XV is suitable for use where AIST 126 and 127 are required.
- 99.9% Crystal-clear base fluid
- High Viscosity Index
- Hydraulic Oil
- 20 Ltr
- 205 Ltr