Supercut 8000 Semi-synthetic, Micro Emulsion Cutting Fluid
Supercut 8000 yields multi-metal compatibility, high tolerance to tramp oil and excellent surface finishes on many different alloys. The product has been specifically developed for use witnthe more difficult to machine alloys, whilst carefully selected corrosion inhibitor systems ensure stain free performance3 on steels, brasses and aerospace aluminium alloys.
• Extended sump life
• Synthetic ester fortified
• Low foaming
• Extreme pressure performance
• Low odour
• Free from nitrites, phenols, triazine or chlorine additives
• Non-staining to aerospace alloys
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Enhance bacterial and fungal resistance
• Improve machine cleanliness
• High tolerance to tramp oil
• Excellent surface finish
Turning, milling, drilling, threading, boring, deep hole drilling and reaming on aluminium and difficult to machine alloys.
- 25 Ltr