Morris Lubricants Air Force EP22
Airforce EP22 is a premium quality, low viscosity airline oil, specifically designed for the lubrication of air tools. It has a low pour point and special additives to protect against rust, corrosion and water washing. This grade also has excellent anti-wear and EP properties, providing component protection in the most demanding of systems. Airforce EP22 contains a vital anti-fogging agent to maintain a healthy working environment and an anti-foamant to facilitate the rapid release of air from the oil. A special tackiness additive improves lubrication in more severe working conditions.
- Excellent anti-wear and EP properties
- Excellent Resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Superior mist-forming properties
- Excellent demulsibility characteristics
- Low Carbon and deposit forming tendency
- Distinct colour for ease of identification
Recommended for air tools of all types including road drills, jack hammers, air speed saws and torque wrenches. Also recommended for air motors and the lubrication of pneumatic rams and cylinders. Can also be used for general lubrication in industrial applications.
See Technical Data Sheet
- Airline Oil
- 1 Ltr
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr