OXP 1009 Neat Cutting Oil
A light coloured medium viscosity neat cutting oil, designed for general purpose light duty machining operations.
OXP1009 can be used as a suitable replacement to water soluble cutting oils (specifically Premiersol 2B). This oil has been specially designed as a thin neat oil, thus eradicating the use of water, which in turn reduces the risk of bacterial growth.
- Suitable for wide range of metals such as, mild steel, hard to machine aluminium alloys and copper-based alloys.
- Contains anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion additives to protect metal surfaces and maintain long service life.
- Based on severely refined mineral oil for optimum health and safety, and operator acceptability.
See Technical Data Sheet
- Based on severely refined mineral oil for optimum health and safety
- Contains anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion additives
- Suitable for wide range of metals
- Cutting Oil
- 25 Ltr