MORRIS MEG ANTIFREEZE
2 YEAR ANTIFREEZE AND RADIATOR COOLANT
(Formerly Universal Antifreeze)
MEG Anti-freeze will protect engines from frost damage right down to –40oC, whilst providing outstanding protection against rust and corrosion for all parts of the cooling system. This monoethylene glycol (MEG) based antifreeze meets the technical requirements of BS6580:2010 and is recommended for all year round use.
- Does not allow rust or corrosion to take place with cast iron, aluminium, copper alloys, solder, or any other metals found in the engine cooling system and therefore prolongs the life of the block, cylinder liners, radiator, pump and heater system.
- Does not form sediment, precipitate additives or form gels.
- No adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
- Lasts for up to two years in service, when a 50% solution is maintained.
- Does not form harmful foam inside the system.
- Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreezes of this type.
- Nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free.
- Includes borate and silicate.
Suitable for most engine cooling systems found in cars, vans, trucks, agricultural equipment and contractor’s plant.
Always check the manufacturer’s handbook or seek technical advice in case an alternative antifreeze type is required.
Exceeds the requirements of many European and International Standards including: ASTM D3306, SAE J 1034, BS 6580 (2010).
See data sheet for guidance on solution percentage / protection
- Ethylene Glycol
- 1 Ltr
- 20 Ltr
- 205 Ltr
- 5 Ltr