MORRIS LUBRICANTS MULTIVIS ECO V 0W-20
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - FUEL EFFICIENT
(Formerly known as – Multivis V 0W-20)
Multivis V 0W-20 is a low viscosity engine oil providing not only the potential for fuel savings, but a high level of component protection under a wide range
of operating conditions in passenger cars.
Advanced base fluids provide rapid circulation and protection during cold starts, but also a strong low viscosity oil film that contributes to engine efficiency and energy savings. Robust additive technology provides longterm benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers and maintains a high level of engine cleanliness.
Multivis V 0W-20 has the following benefits:
1. Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
2. Rapid cold start flow that reduces noise and wear.
3. Increased film strength at high temperatures under all driving conditions.
4. High temperature deposit and anti-sludge control.
5. Low levels of volatility.
Multivis V 0W-20 is recommended for petrol engines, including turbocharged
See technical data sheet
- Fully Synthetic
- 4 Stroke Oil
- Engine Oil
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr