Multitrans DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
Multitrans DCT is a premium multi-vehicle DCT fluid, formulated to provide the required levels of component protection and friction control, critical to the operational efficiency and longevity of dual clutch designs.
The product has a high level of shear stability and will stay-in-grade during the service life of the fluid, whether the operating conditions are mild or severe. It’s broad profile allows for grade rationalisation where the end user services or maintains a variety OEM DCT types.
Multitrans DCT has been evaluated against OEM approved fluids in standard industry tests exhibiting superior performance in the following areas:
• Friction Durability – increased friction durability, giving a longer-lasting smooth shift feel to the driver, longer fluid life and extended drain intervals
• Load-Carrying – protecting gears and bearings, increasing the life of the transmission
• Seal Performance – protecting against fluid leakage, preventing component failures from oil starvation and helping protect the environment
Multitrans DCT can be used in the following applications:
• VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda 6-speed wet Dual Clutch Transmissions (2003 to present)
• Ford/Getrag, Volvo, Peugeot, Citroen and Mitsubishi 6-speed wet Dual Clutch Transmissions (2007 to present –may be used where Mitsubishi SSTF-1 is required)
• Mercedes-Benz 7 speed wet dual clutch transmissions
See technical data sheet.
- 1 Ltr
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr