Premier Sol 15 XF
A multi-purpose, high oil content, biostable cutting fluid, suitable for a wide range of machining operations and metals.
- Forms a good stable translucent emulsion, even in hard waters up to 400ppm CaCO3 hardness.
- Contains latest polymeric ester lubricity additive, found to be particularly effect on hard aluminium alloys.
- Outstanding resistance to bacterial and fungal degradation.
- Good inhibition against corrosion of a wide range of ferrous metals giving protection to both work piece and machined parts. Also good resistance to contact corrosion, so work pieces may be stacked without staining.
- Low staining potential on many non-ferrous metals including copper and it’s alloys and aluminium and it’s alloys.
- Non-phenolic, nitrite free and based on highly refined mineral oil, thus giving optimum operator acceptability.
- Exceptional low foaming characteristics, even in soft water.
TURNING, MILLING, SAWING : 4.0%
DRILLING, SCREW CUTTING : 8.0%
See Data Sheet
- 25 Ltr