Premier SOL 2B Soluble Cutting Fluid
Premier SOL 2B is a low odour general purpose soluble cutting oil suitable for a multitude of applications around machine tool / engineering workshops.
- Forms a good stable milky emulsion, even in hard waters up to 400ppm CaCO3 hardness.
- Good inhibition against corrosion of a wide range of ferrous metals giving protection to both work piece and machined parts. Also, good resistance to contact corrosion, so work pieces may be stacked without staining.
- Low staining potential on many non-ferrous metals including copper it’s alloys and aluminium and its alloys.
- Non-phenolic, nitrite free and based on highly refined mineral oil, thus giving optimum operator acceptability.
- Contains highly effective biocide and fungicide to protect the emulsion in use.
Use coolant mixing valves where possible. When mixing by hand slowly add concentrate to water whilst stirring vigorously. Coolants should not be mixed in the machine sump. Avoid using chilled water.
RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM DILUTIONS
TURNING, MILLING, SAWING 5%
DRILLING, SCREW CUTTING 10%
See Technical Data Sheet
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr