A low oil content semi-synthetic cutting fluid, incorporating the latest in formaldehyde and boron-free technology.
- Forms a good stable micro emulsion, even in hard waters up to 400ppm CaCO3 hardness.
- Contains a highly effective biocide/fungicide, operating well within operator exposure safety standards if used at recommended concentrations.
- Extremely low foaming with air release characteristics making this product suitable for use in problematical applications such very high-pressure CNC machines and also grinding.
- Good inhibition against corrosion of a wide range of ferrous metals giving protection to both work piece and machined parts. Also, good resistance to contact corrosion, so work pieces may be stacked without staining.
- Low staining potential on copper and its alloys, but metal soap formation may affect long term stability and cause dirty machines. For frequent machining of copper alloys Premier have other products that will give long life and clean machines in these situations.
- Low staining on aluminium, but checks for staining should be carried out where high-tech alloys are being machined. Premier have other products that are known to be low staining on a range of high-tech and aerospace aluminium alloys.
- Free from known allergens and skin sensitizing chemicals.
RECOMMENDED USER DILUTION
3.0% - 5.0% depending on water quality.
For more arduous applications or metals up to 8.0%.
See Data Sheet
- Boron Free
- Cutting Oil
- 25 Ltr