Semi-Synthetic Cutting Fluid
A biostable, semi-synthetic cutting fluid for use where the machine tool manufacturer recommends a coolant that contains more than 35% mineral oil.
- Forms a translucent micro emulsion in most waters.
- Highly resistant to bacterial and fungal degradation, giving freedom from bad smells and slimy deposits.
- Good inhibition against corrosion of a wide range of ferrous metals, giving protection to both workpiece and machine part. Also, good resistance to contact corrosion, so workpieces may be stacked without staining.
- Inhibited against staining of various non-ferrous metals, including copper and its alloys and aluminium and its alloys.
- Non-phenolic, low odour, nitrate free and based on highly refined mineral oil, thus optimising operator acceptability.
- Low foaming and compatible with machine tool components.
RECOMMENDED USER DILUTION
- Turning, Milling, Sawing: 3 - 8 %
- Drilling, Screw cutting, Tapping: 3 - 8 %
See Data Sheet
- Cutting Oil
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr