Semi-Synthetic Cutting Fluid
A biostable, semi-synthetic soluble cutting oil, designed for use in applications where extreme pressure and high lubricity properties are required, such as:
- Sawing of aluminium and aerospace alloys.
- Screw cutting of alloy steels.
- Deep hole boring.
- Spray applied gun drilling
- Outstanding lubricity even at high dilutions
- Highly resistant to bacterial and fungal degradation, giving freedom from bad smells and slimy deposits.
- Free from nitrates and phenols.
- Contains only the highest refined mineral oil.
- Minimal sticky residues, dried on residues are easily washed away with water.
- Forms a clear blue micro emulsion in most waters.
- May be used to replace neat cutting oils in some applications.
Recommended Maximum Dilution Rate
All Applications 3.5%
See Data Sheet
- 205 Ltr
- 25 Ltr
- 5 Ltr